Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Thee Wed...Marriage by Divine Design

About 6-8 months ago I planned to preach a series of messages on marriage.  We have many younger people in our congregation who are contemplating marriage, at least some day.  I meet with many young couples who are engaged to be married and I help them with pre-marital counseling.  In these meetings, I have always sought to do a simple exposition on what I believe to be the key passages about marriage throughout the Bible.  It seemed to me a good idea to put it all together in a series of sermons and then into a booklet.  So here is a link to the video sermons of the 1st four messages that I have preached so far.  This has greatly challenged me to be the husband my wife deserves and I have found great strength and sustenance in the sufficiency of God's word.  Hope you do also.

http://vimeo.com/user7981643

No comments:

Post a Comment